Cactus Juice Stabilizing Resin is a premium, professional grade, heat cured resin for impregnating wood and other porous materials to make them harder, more resistant to moisture, and to add integral color with dyes. Cactus Juice is easy to use and does not significantly change the color of most woods. It’s not solvent based and can be reused again and again.
- Stabilizes and hardens punky wood
- Eliminates significant wood movement due to changes in moisture content
- Add integral color with dyes that go through and through.
- 1 year shelf life once activated, 3 year shelf life unactivated.
- Virtually no foaming- NEW!
- At least 15% less bleed out- NEW!
- Clear as water- NEW!
- Non toxic
- Non flammable
- Easy soap and water clean up.
- Reuse excess until gone
CACTUS JUICE MUST BE KEPT BELOW 85° F (29° C) AT ALL TIMES ONCE ACTIVATED. KEEP ELECTRIC VACUUM PUMP AT LEAST 5′ AWAY FROM CHAMBER WHEN IN USE. FAILURE TO MAINTAIN TEMPERATURES BELOW 85° F (29° C) MAY CAUSE RAPID HARDENING. ELECTRIC VACUUM PUMPS OPERATE AT HIGH TEMPERATURES AND CAN EASILY CONTRIBUTE HEAT EVEN WHEN THE SHOP IS BELOW THIS TEMPERATURE.
NOTE: All orders are shipped with the activator in a separate bottle with instructions for mixing. You will need to activate your Cactus Juice before use by simply adding the contents of the activator bottle to your Juice and shaking.