This complete system requires only a compressed air source to be fully functional. The system includes a venturi vacuum pump, vacuum check valve, air piloted air valve and pneumatic vacuum switch. The pneumatic vacuum switch is the brain of the system that constantly monitors the vacuum level. The vacuum switch is adjustable from 0 to 28”Hg and is set using the adjustment knob.
The hysteresis is set at approximately 3”Hg. Simply set the switch to the desired vacuum level and should there be a leak in the system and the vacuum level drops from the set level by approximately 3”Hg, the Air Saver Circuit automatically re-energizes the venturi to bring the system back to the preset vacuum level and then de-energizes the venturi. The vacuum check valve seals the system. Although compressed air savings will vary by the application and system design, typically the Conestoga Works Air Saver Vacuum Pump will achieve a 90% energy cost savings. Once the pump reaches the operating vacuum level, it will normally cycle on for approximately 2% of the total operating time making it extremely efficient for long term vacuum use.
Features / Benefits
- Powerful vacuum up to 28″Hg [948mbar] – rapid evacuation.
- Energy efficient – compressed air on only when needed, automatic shut-off.
- Intrinsically safe to operate – all pneumatic – no electricity required.
- Evacuates 1 cubic foot volume to 28”Hg in 13.2 seconds.
- High vacuum flows provide dependable vacuum force.
- Only requires 0.8 SCFM of air at 60 PSI [4.0 BAR].
- No moving parts to wear or clog.
- Very quiet – noise level = 58dB.
- Reliable – operates trouble free.
- Requires no lubrication or maintenance.