Features and benefits:
- Cylinder material is American made, laboratory grade, clear Polyvinyl Cloride (PVC).
- Top and bottom plates are CNC machined from 3/4 inch, Type I PVC sheet.
- Four sizes available; 6 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch, and 12 inch diameters by 24 inch tall.
- All materials are impervious to Cactus Juice or other brands stabilizing resins.
- Top seal is custom cast for a perfect vacuum seal of the entire cylinder surface.
- Full port, brass ball valve with sintered bronze filter to control vacuum level.
- High quality fittings including a 2-1/2” vacuum gauge
- 6 foot Nylon reinforced vinyl hose with Milton M Style quick connect coupling.
- Custom designed metal stock carrier holds the wood material throughout the treatment process.
- Stock carrier securely keeps the wood submerged in the stabilizing liquid.
- Fully warranted against defects including leaks, structural or component failures for one year.
View or download the Cactus Juice Stabilization Instructions.
View or download a customer’s review of the Conestoga Works Vacuum Chamber.
View or download a presentation of Resin Stabilization of Wood.